HOW TO START YOUR PROGRAM:
- Contact us by phone at: 407-295-4869 for your free evaluation.
- Complete your Admission Forms.
- Submit your non-refundable Enrollment/Application Fee ($75).
- Submit your deposit once your admission is approved.
- Complete the Enrollment Process by Submitting your required supporting docs.
- Receive your Acceptance Letter and begin investing in your ministry training education
- Attend our memorable yearly onsite graduation and meet your colleagues and friends.
Cornerstone Christian University provides quality, academically challenge biblical education. Our tuition is affordable and we provide our student flexible method of payment to meet their financial needs.
* Any candidate who lacks foundational credits, extra foundational classes will be required.
***Graduation fees are due after the completion of the last course. You have not completed your studies until all your financial responsibilities and assignments are met. Absolutely, no exception, no transcript or degree will be released if any outstanding financial obligation is not satisfied.
NO Tuition Refund.
Tuition is refunded in full within three (3) business days after the signed agreement, except the application and plus 25% administrative fee if the student attended 25% (one week) of the class.
Refunds will be paid within thirty days. Once a class has gone beyond the 25% or the first week, no refund will be granted. Should a student decide to drop out or leave for military duties, the student must do so in writing.
All materials obtained from Cornerstone Christian University must be returned as they were received prior to issuing of any refund.
Cornerstone Christian University offers accelerated, practical and professional biblical and ministry training and education for individuals who need or prefer an off-campus educational alternative to a traditional or more collegiate-oriented theological degree program. Degrees offered by CCU are strictly religious in nature and are not intended for advancement in employment, with the public sector or the government.
The degree programs of this University are designed solely for religious vocations. CCU makes no claims, implied or otherwise, that our educational programs, courses, or curricula are the same as offered by secular state colleges and universities. CCU desires to remain separate from any government-regulated curriculum, thereby maintaining our religious prerogatives, freedom to compose courses and design degree programs that are in accordance with our Biblical convictions and beliefs
Note: Information presented here replaces all other and previously distributed tuition and subject to change without notice.